about 1 year ago
Job Title - CAD Design Engineer - Exterior Trim
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced CAD Design Engineer - Exterior Trim is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
As a Design Engineer in Exterior Trim you will be a member of an agile team with the ownership and responsible for development and maintenance of the product. You will be working in a creative and passionate environment where the cars of the future are created.
- You will have the responsibility for time, technology and cost.
- You will have a global ownership for the product and work with colleagues around the world.
- You will develop technical solutions from idea to agreed solution.
- You will develop 3D models for both virtual verification and physical verification and participate in test and verification process and contribute to securing geometry and final demands.
- You will have a Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge in TCe & Catia V5 incl 3DPMI
- Good exterior trim design experience
- Knowledge of stable modelling and CAD Advance is advantageous
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.