over 1 year ago
Job Title - Design Engineer (Exhaust After treatment Systems) - 8176
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Design Engineer for Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
You will work as a member of the exhaust after treatment group. The group is
responsible for the component/systems during the complete life cycle from advanced engineering to maintenance and quality.
- Structure and release drawings and models (mostly from suppliers) in Creo and KOLA
- Create 3D models and drawings in Creo.
- Plan, do and follow up Validaton and Verification activities for system and components
- Manage technical contact with suppliers
- Write technical requirements for components and systems
- Design of components and systems together with supplier
- Administrate prototypes within a project
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.