Job title: Design Engineer
Salary Range: LTD - Contract
Industry: Automotive/Off Highway
A Design Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
In this role you will have the opportunity to design, develop and maintain products, product systems and components supporting complex engineering projects.
You will design, maintain and develop engine components and systems to release to production in a manner to ensure products provide superior performance, durability, quality, optimised cost and serviceability. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams and suppliers.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Requires a bachelor degree in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum plus 1-2 years' experience or a masters or a doctorate degree.
- Incumbent must be able to demonstrate the ability to gain a mastery of engineering and manufacturability concepts.
- CREO - CAD Skills.
- Uses technical design expertise and product knowledge to support the problem resolution process when interfacing with Test and Evaluation, Service, Plant personnel, suppliers, and consultants.
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude with strong problem solving skills and good communications skills.
- Supports product tests with prove design and prototype build up and test component/system designs.
- Evaluates, defines, and resolves design and manufacturing problems.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.