Job title: Design Engineer
Salary Range: Up to £33.00ph LTD
Industry: Diesel Engines
The successful Design Engineer will take responsibility for design activities on brand engine ranges.
Each project offers the opportunity to work on the design and development of engines intended to meet the latest emissions legislation, with world-class levels of quality and reliability. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
To apply for this Design Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Strong technical background (technical degree preferred in mechanical, electronic, electrical, or automotive engineering) though other qualifications / experience will be considered.
- Good understanding of Manufacturing principles & processes.
- Design experience in fluid pipe design and castings using 3D CAD (Pro-Engineer CREO).
- Good understanding of engine design and engine systems.
- Experience of running and participating in FMEA.
- Design experience gained in the off-highway sector.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Contact James Tilley for more details.