£24 per hour
about 2 months ago
Design Engineer (Electrical / Electronics) (JP00000317)
Start ASAP - £24/hr PAYE
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Successful delivery of DVR pass PM#2 for CCL vehicle projects.
- Successful delivery DVR 2 with telematics agreement with wider business on scope and SPEC (PM#1) to be ready for next stage of development.
- Successful conclusion on R-Dongle study.
- Completed new supplier evaluation for TEK commodity with readiness for future adoption. (Advance engineering).
- Delivery of product improvement / corrections based on market feedback (warranty).
- DVR (Drive Video Recorder) - Development and application.
- DVR2 including telematics systems for cloud storage.
- R-Dongle application and validation with R&D teams and wider business.
- Advance development of electronics and software development for accessories.
- Yandex (RUS) Navi system + Existing accessory product Maintenance.
Qualifications and experience:
- Automotive Electrical Engineering experience.
- CAD skills (preferably NX).
There is an assumption that the candidate will have the following:
- Engineer should be able to work on their own initiative within Engineering standards.
- CAD skills requirement (NX, Teamcenter and Space Vertex).
- Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Verbal communication skills across a variety of stakeholders.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.