Up to £35.00 per hour LTD
A Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity has become available for our client who design and manufacture state of the art products for a global market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a growing automotive group, based at their design office in Hullavington, UK.
This Design Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of the coolant transfer system in the vehicle Thermal Management System, responsible for making sure parts are on time, on cost and meet specification.
Working closely with suppliers to manage timing, validation testing and quality through to final engineering release. Internal responsibilities also include package resolution, CAD & BOM management and specification compliance for all vehicle attributes.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (other relevant engineering disciplines will be considered)
- CAD design and engineering experience using Siemens NX or similar CAD tools
- Good understanding thermo-dynamics & fluid-dynamics; specifically cooling systems including electric pumps and valves
- Knowledge and experience of dimensional control and tolerancing for sub assembly and vehicle assembly levels
- Ability to implement innovative design thinking into robust product designs
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in an appropriately detailed, but concise and accurate fashion, both in writing and verbally
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.