NX CAD Design Engineer (Seating)
Pay Rate - £30 - £38 per hour
Location - Coventry
An experienced NX CAD Design Engineer is required with knowledge of seating systems design and development from concept through to prototype.
- Design and package of Seating systems and associated components in compliance to customer, legal and industry standards.
- Ensure designs are suitable for supplier and plant manufacture / assembly.
- Preparing of engineering change proposals with associated studies.
- Participating in customer and supplier design meetings.
- 100% accuracy of CAD to 2D and 3D and support of PLM Releasing System.
- Provide Component / Assembly Engineering Drawings in line with industry standards.
- Support, co-ordinate and audit, Low Cost Country off shoring as required.
- Fulfil customer engineering project time lines for release of design systems
The NX CAD Design Engineer (Seating) should have the following skills or experience:
- Design and Development Seat Systems and associated components
- Knowledge of CAD, NX 7.5/9.0 and TCe within automotive design and release.
- Knowledge of reading, interpreting and definition of technical drawings to ensure robust definition of component parts and assemblies.
- Knowledge of how to read and use engineering specifications
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.