Due to increasing business levels, this market leader in automated equipment design and manufacture require a dynamic Design Engineer.
Salary: Circa £40,000 negotiable DOE plus benefits
Suitable for: Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer
The Design Engineer is required to provide bespoke special purpose equipment design to the customers requirements working on a project basis. The role is customer facing with the customer base being in a variety of industries such as aerospace and the nuclear industry.
- Produce mechanical designs for advanced special purpose equipment using SolidWorks
- Engineer functional, quality technical solutions.
- Achieve on budget, profitable systems.
- Communicate with customers to develop designs according to expectations.
- Collaborate with operations manager, system specialists & technicians.
- Collaborate with operations manager to review the performance of design outcomes.
- Develop user manuals in line with standards set by operations team.
- Respond to the direction of the operations manager, health & safety committee & other management and contribute to ensuring business effectiveness
- Experienced in mechanical design with a background designing special purpose machinery, automated equipment, robotics or conveyor systems
- Ideally a user of Solidworks
- Customer facing experience
- Enthusiastic individual with a strong interest in automated equipment
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this highly desirable Design Engineer opportunity with a rapidly growing company.