Body Design Engineer - R0002480
A Body Design Engineer is required with good understanding of body design and structure.
This company based in Bedford requires a Body Design Engineer to work on future model design, benchmarking, planning, development and current model life cycle management. As a Body Design Engineer you will be required to undertake the following:
- CAD study to create 3d parts shape.
- Investigate root cause analysis for countermeasure of concern.
- Create BOM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for liaison/negotiation at all levels both internally and externally.
The Body Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Mechanical engineering, Automotive engineering, or similar educations.
- Minimum 3 years automotive body design experience.
- Bachelors Degree
- Customer focused.
- Full UK driving license.
- Ideally body design experience.
- Good logical reasoning.
- Good understanding of Body design and structure
- Proficient excel and power point skills.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship