£25 - 28 per hour
Up to £28.00 per hour Umbrella/PAYE
Desford, Leicestershire - (Flexible working)
A Design Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will join a global technical team responsible for design of the Backhoe Loaders and Compact Wheel Loaders.
As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for the design of components and assembly's which could include hydraulic lines groups, light fabrications, castings, non-metallic's and a variety of other installations.
You will demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and determination to resolve issues while maintaining high quality standards in both design and component detailing, ensuring designs are validated to meet functional and technical requirements.
In order to do this you will have a working knowledge of solid modelling (ideally CREO) , geometric tolerancing and engineering data management systems.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- CAD Design of components and assembly's in CREO.
- Completion of component and group drawings.
- Participating in Design Reviews, FMEA's
- Management of engineering changes through life cycle management.
- Completing CPPD with suppliers and internal teams.
- Involving other engineers and technical resources to address detailed technical problems.
- Working with design resources and suppliers to rapidly implement design changes.
- Engineering Degree Qualification or HND with experience.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.