£Comp + Bens
2 months ago
A Design Engineer is required to be responsible for the design and detail of gearbox components and complete transmission systems. Candidates with experience of using Siemens NX 3D CAD system and with previous motorsport or automotive experience would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning transmission technology specialist based in Thatcham, requires a proactive Design Engineer to work within small cohesive teams on challenging projects in a fast moving environment. The Design Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in mechanical engineering or relevant discipline
- Post graduate experience in a design engineering environment
- Experience of designing rotating metal components is desirable
- Excellent organisational and IT skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures, controls and quality standards, together with ERP systems
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of applying first principles to solve real-world problems. In return for your experience, this Thatcham based transmission technology specialist will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Design Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Design Engineer role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.