- Sector: Electronics & embedded
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Mark Bignell
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446167
- Expiry Date: 01 November 2021
- Job Ref: 57478
Design Engineer - Andover, Hampshire - Electro-Mechanical Components
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits (Subject to expereince)
Our client designs, engineers and manufactures innovative electro-mechanical components of the very highest quality for a broad range of applications to the automotive, aerospace, medical, material handling, oil and gas sectors. They provide prototyping, low volume to medium volume manufacturing processes.
As the Project Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Working within a small cross-functional team developing electro-mechanical components for a broad range of exciting industries.
- Working closely with customers on a daily basis and project managing from enquiry to manufacture.
- Project manage and prioritise workloads.
- Design and concept work using SolidWorks.
- You will work extensively with all departments within the business and will have exposure to a range of flagship customers, dealing with all characteristics of the product cycle.
As the Project Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences:
- You will ideally have experience of complex assemblies, welded fabrications, electro-mechanical components.
- Project Management skills will be essential.
- Experience of using SolidWorks will be beneficial but not essential.
- You will have engineering drawing interpretation skills.
- Experience of manufacturing components for Aerospace/Automotive or other safety critical industries would be an advantage.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in this exciting Project Engineer opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact MarkBignell@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.