- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 60755
Design Engineer - Off Highway
Staffordshire - Site based
Highly Competitive - (Inside IR35)
A Design Engineer opportunity has become available for a global manufacturer of construction equipment. Fantastic opportunity to be involved in current and next generation products.
Using Siemens NX and Teamcentre to design components and production release.
Component and design integration that could include:
- Driveline updates – axles, hydraulic pumps
- Safety features roll out – electrical components
- Supply products – seats/displays
- Implement solutions – integration role – whole machine integration
- Participating in Design Reviews, FMEA’s - Full vehicle
- Management of engineering changes through life cycle management
The role will also involve the support of prototype / production builds, associated calculations, DFMEA's, supplier sign off and engineering sign activities.
Desired Competencies / experience / qualifications
- Experience of off highway machine design and integration
- Engineering Degree Qualification or HND with experience
- NX experience preferred with Teamcentre (Other 3D CAD systems will be considered i.e CATIA/CREO)
- Project management / leadership skills – multi-tasking, not just CAD design
- Hydraulics experience useful
- Site based role – Flexibility on hours (Mon – Fri)
- 39-49 hrs per week depending on workload
- This role is INSIDE IR35
For further information, please send your interest and CV to – email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.