over 2 years ago
Due to continued growth, a Design Engineer is required for our client, a leading aerospace manufacturer based in Wales.
The Design Engineer will be responsible for producing design schemes and detail drawings to meet regulatory and customer requirements.
Key Responsibilities of the Design Engineer will include:
- Delivering design solutions in accordance with agreed schedules and budgets
- Producing designs to meet cost and weight targets
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and OEMs
- Selection and application of appropriate materials and processes
- Releasing drawings and models for approval
- Modelling and design reviews
- Supporting the Production department in issue resolution
Key Skills and Qualifications required for the Design Engineer:
- Effective and professional communicator
- Proven track record in design engineering
- CATIA V5 experience essential
- Experience of BMS documentation
- Minimum HNC-qualified
- Aerospace and composite manufacturing experience desirable
We anticipate that demand for this exciting opportunity will be high, so please apply today, or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446143 for further information.