Job title: Design Engineer
Salary: £25,000- £30,000
An opportunity has become available for a Design Engineer to join a global engineering consultancy who employs over 3000 consultants around the globe.
Based in Shoreham, you will work with industry recognised experts to deliver cutting edge engineering solutions.
You will be rewarded with a salary ranging from £28,000 to £30,000 per year and benefits packages.
The successful design Engineer will take an active part in forming part of a design team. Working as part of a highly skilled and potentially multi-national team you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Production of high quality design solutions associated with the design of all types of internal combustion engine.
- Have the ability to undertake the above utilising the CAD tools available to the project which include:
- Have a degree of expertise in CAD solid modelling in one or more of the following: Catia, NX or Creo
- Converting the models to manufacturing 2D drawings to a standard expected of the automotive industry
- Maintain a knowledge of manufacturing and production processes as they are relevant to the components being designed
The ideal person would have the following:
- Degree qualified in an Engineering discipline with industrial experience
- Be able to use one or more of of the following CAD Packages - CATIA,CREO, NX
- A good working knowledge of geometric tolerances and manufacturing methods
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of FMEA's and Design Validation and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Design Engineer role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.