Manchester, Greater Manchester
almost 2 years ago
Role: Sprinkler Design Engineer
Industry/Sector: Fire Protection
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sprinkler Design Engineer to work for our client who is a leading designer and supplier of fire protection systems.
- The role will be working with a wide range of Sprinkler Systems and Fire Detection Systems.
Key responsibilities as a Design Engineer:
- Involved in the preparation of design drawings for a number of projects across the business
- Working closely with the team and the Head of Design to deliver on project for its range of customers.
- Technical Support with all stakeholders
- Product high quality fire protection drawings in line with the relevant design standards
- Work heavily with the design software
- Work closely with Project Engineers/Estimating colleagues across the business
- Occasionally attend site visits with stakeholder
Background and experience:
- Post-secondary education, HNC, ONC, BTEC or 'A' Level.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience within a Design Role preferably within the sprinkler industry encompassing cost management and client relationships.
- Experience with Revit
- Knowledge of FPA, FM Global Standards and NFPA.
- This role offers an outstanding career development opportunity and the chance to join a well-respected market leading business.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Design and experience of sprinkler systems and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Lee Elwell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446154 or email .