- Sector: Medical Devices
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58717
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
A growing machinery manufacturer are looking for a Design Engineer. You will be responsible for designing bespoke machinery for fast paced manufacturing & medical industries. Coming from a mechanical design engineering background with experience using SolidWorks 3D.
As a Design Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Designing products from initial concept through to detail design using SolidWorks 3D CAD.
- Using existing standardised designs as a basis for configured/derived products.
- Using FEA simulation and manual calculations to verify design requirements.
- Specifying technical information for purchasing and manufacture.
- Producing detail drawings for manufacture using SolidWorks.
- Using the company ERP software to generate bills of materials and related documentation for purchasing and manufacture.
An exciting opportunity for a Design Engineer with the following.
- HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a design engineering background.
- Experience designing sheet-metal and welded structural fabrications and using 3D CAD.
- Understanding electric motor drives. Pneumatic and hydraulic drive knowledge.
- Experience using simulation/calculations for design and development purposes.
- A background designing food, FMCG or medical machinery.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Design Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.