Job title: Design Director - Automotive China
Location: Hangzhou, Zejiang, China
Salary: Excellent (DOE) + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Design Director is now available with one of China's forward thinking EV Company and Manufacturers. They are committed to R&D, integrating electromotion and Intelligence in their high-end electric vehicle brand.
You will be responsible for the control of all project modeling styles, from design sketch, CAS, clay model, A surface data, hard model, colour trim fabric plan and the validation of Human - Machine Interaction System UI interface.
- Responsible for the overall style of modeling and the control of the design direction of various models.
- Guide the designers, CAS and complete the design sketch, data, model and colour trim plan making.
- Responsible for the international cooperation and communication of Design
- Responsible for the building and training of the design team.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Extensive experience in the Automotive Design industry
- Have Good communication skills, both English and familiar with Japanese
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelor's Degree
- Automobile styling design, industry design
- Alias, Photo-shop, Hand Drawing and Office Skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.