Company: Eyespace Eyewear Ltd
Job title: Design Assistant/Product Developer
Competitive Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
Product Design & Development
An exciting opportunity has become available for a talented individual to contribute to all areas of the product design and development process for both our house brands and luxury licensed brands.
- Working closely with the Product Team to take a design from concept through to production
- Assisting with the development of product and collections from briefs with buyers from the major eyewear chains
- Working with licensed brands and adhering to strict design guidelines and approval procedures
- Identifying and interpreting trends to create product suitable for the optical market
- Managing critical path and delivery schedule for all new product
- Responsible for new product administration and paperwork
- Liaising with suppliers, primarily in the Far East via email
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree educated with a minimum 2:1 classification
- The ability to write succinctly
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- The ability to work well and efficiently under pressure
- Flexibility to travel abroad when required
- Able to be highly conceptual while still being able to stick to demanding briefs.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.