Design and Development - Aerospace - Coventry - Permanent
A Design and Development Engineer is required with knowledge of Design for Manufacture. Candidates with experience of the Wheels and Brakes sector would be well received.
Due to the continued success and growth of this business based in the Coventry area a dynamic Design and Development Engineer is required for a new permanent role.
Key Responsibilities of the Design and Development Engineer:
- Validation of equipment to meet design requirements
- Creating and reviewing technical requirement documents
- Ensuring all program targets are met
- Assisting in tracking of key metrics throughout the development process
- Coordinating with supply chain and operations to ensure design for manufacture
- Assisting in the development of all qualification tests
- Supporting Continuous Improvement initiatives
Key skills and experience of the Design and Development Engineer:
- Degree in an associated Engineering field
- Experience or knowledge of wheels and braking systems would be advantageous but not essential
- Product development experience including design, manufacture, testing and in-service troubleshooting/operations
- Experience with DFM, GT&D and working knowledge of applicable manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to travel when required
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today, or if you have any questions about the Design and Development Engineer role, please contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143.