- Sector: Metals
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Gareth Simpson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446125
- Expiry Date: 04 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59343
Design and Development Engineer
Great Permanent Salary
We have a permanent opportunity for a Design Engineer/Development Engineer to work for a SME based near Cambridge; you'll be designing new products and looking at designs of current products that could be evolved.
This Design Engineer/Development Engineer role will see projects through from design to completion; we are looking for the following:
- Experience of designing products (bespoke and more mass produced), going through BOM, budget and through the DFM stage
- Proficient in Solidworks
- Having worked in a manufacturing environment, with experience of batch production in a light assembly and machining environment
- Appropriate education (degree, HNC, apprenticeship or equivalent)
This Design Engineer/Development Engineer position is working on days and to compliment a steady team within the company; they design some really interesting products that are used in very key industries.
The company are offering the following for this Design Engineer/Development Engineer opportunity:
- Good permanent salary (wide salary range depending on experience)
- Day hours and early finish on a Friday
- Ongoing training and development
The permanent Design Engineer/Development Engineer role will have a 2 stage interview process and if you are interested in the role, please do apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.