Design and Application Engineer - R00004685
A Design and Application Engineer is required with automotive design and manufacturing engineering experience.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Design and Application Engineer with strong computer knowledge using word processor, spreadsheets, access and other PC applications and mainframes for a new contract role.
As a Design and Application Engineer you will be required to:
- Manage & Report of cost reduction tasks
- Re-design & implement components for cost reduction
- Create, manage and maintain mid and long term plans.
- Support of fuel and brake piping design work .
- Strong analytical skills and research capabilities.
- Ability to think critically about a problem and provide solutions.
- V-up training and/or certification a plus
The Design and Application Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working within a manufacturing and/or automotive position.
- Thorough computer knowledge such as word processor, spreadsheet, access, other PC applications and mainframe applications.
- Automotive Design and Manufacturing Engineering
If you have any questions about the Design and Application Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship