A Design Analyst is required to provide verification on our client's products through analysis and to deliver engineering solutions to support those products.
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning transmission technology specialist based in Thatcham, requires a proactive Design Analyst to undertake Failure Mode Effect Analysis.
As a Design Analyst you are required to:
* Analyse transmission systems using both in-house and proprietary software
* Carry out gear design using in-house and proprietary software
* Undertake bearing analysis using in-house and proprietary software
* Finite Element Analysis (FEA) using ANSYS to support design verification
* Manage and undertake component condition assessments and report findings
* Develop simulation tools for transmission systems
* Provide clear detailed reports for internal and external customers
* Establish, maintain and manage a strong working relationship with customers and suppliers
* Undertake basic CAD modelling and drafting using Siemens NX CAD to company standards and procedures
The Design Analyst should have the following skills or experience:
* BSc or BEng in mechanical engineering or relevant discipline
* Structural analysis
* Transmission system analysis, e.g. Romax, MASTA, KISSsoft or Dontyne,
* Analysis of rotating machinery Mathematical modelling and simulation; Gear design, Bearing analysis (Desirable)
* Siemens NX or similar CAD system
* ANSYS Mechanical or similar FEA package
* Ability to work calmly in a pressurized priority changing environment
* Ability to work across multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Design Analyst and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Design Analyst role, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889 262.