£10.35 - 10.35 per hour
Design Administration Services - JP00000411
PAYE £10.35 per hour (Inside IR35)
12 months assignment
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs
- Creation of various project status summary reports for both weekly and milestone project meetings
- Prepare "design admin notices" to publish company process, with controller validation and senior approval
- Prepare internal job instructions with controller validation and senior approval
- Track impact of part changes across the group.
- Scope of Work- Support the reporting of project development status of new or current vehicles under her/his responsibility
- Daily download from concern management tool in order to track and report the concern closure status of design engineering teams.
- Issue and track requests to design engineering team to confirm impact of changes across multiple projects.
- Working with suppliers to track delivery of required documentation.
- Support team CONTROLLER in day by day operation.
- Creation of job instructions to document department activities.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
- Good level of Microsoft office skills including Formulas, Marco's & pivot tables.
- Strong data analysis skill and availability to develop and present status.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Strong problem solving & exceptional attention to detail.
- Have good people skills, enjoy working within a team.
- Ability to follow processes and support deadlines.
- Have outstanding verbal/writing communication.
- Quick learner and highly motivated
- Availability to work in a Cross Culture environment.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.