Quality Engineer- Hertfordshire
A Quality Engineer is required by our client, a fast-growing, leading distributor and stockist of approved fasteners and hardware for the global aerospace industry.
The Quality Engineer will report to the Quality Manager and will assist with all aspects of the company's AS9120 Quality Management System and the resolution of any issues advised to the quality department by internal and external customers.
The Quality Engineer will also be responsible for the following:
- Acting as company Quality Representative in the absence of the Quality Manager
- Assisting with the resolution of issues advised to the Quality Department
- Resolving Quality issues with suppliers
- Liaising with auditors, suppliers and customers
- KPI reporting
- Continuous improvement activities
- Non-conformance and returned goods activities
Relevant knowledge and experience may include the following:
- Experience of auditing
- Relevant experience within an aerospace environment
- Supplier control experience
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and suppliers when resolving issues
This is an urgent requirement, so if you are interested in applying for the role of Quality Engineer, please apply today or for further information, contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143.