£37k - 40k per year
Deputy Operations Manager - Warwick - Coatings
£37,000 to £40,000 p.a
Deputy Operations Manager, Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Shift Manager, Senior Production Engineer, Senior Manufacturing Engineer, Operations Manager, Team Leader
We are looking for a Deputy Operations Manager to join a leading UK manufacturer of coatings and adhesives supplied from Warwick. Due to growth we are looking for Deputy Operations Manager with experience of working in a coatings or similar chemical environment.
Those responsibilities include the effective management of our site - incoming logistics, production, dispatch, warehousing and administration operations.
The responsibilities of the Deputy Operations Manager include;
- Health and Safety of all personnel on site
- Control of the environmental risk of the site and pollutants
- Quality of the product ensuring it is made to specification, on time and orders are completed
- Responsibility for coordinating company's HR requirements
- Look for quality improvements/ inefficiencies
- Liaising with the Operations Manager and Production Team
As the Deputy Operations Manager you will require the following skills;
- At least 4 years' experience in a chemical operation
- 2:1 degree or equivalent in Material Science (Polymers)/Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Good commitment, leadership and excellent organizational abilities
- Attention to detail and ability to use initiative to overcome day to day issues
- Self-motivated with a strong drive to achieve tangible results within short time frames
- Good communication skills
- After training, the ability to work on your own with support from the Operations Manager.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Deputy Operations Manager opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.