Deputy Chief Engineer Functional Safety - China - Salary 800k to 1.5 million RMB Nett
This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious Lead Function Development Engineer to join China's largest SUV and pickup manufacturer at its Baoding Technical Centre in China. Listed among the "Top 10 Listed Private Companies" and "China's 500 Most Valuable Brands", it is the largest SUV and PICKUP manufacturer in the world.
It has an international team located in research centres in Japan, Europe and the United States and is developing "new energy cars" with the ambition to become the World's top brand for pure electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Overall responsibility for Functional Safety requirements for new energy propulsion systems
- Lead, identify and allocate safety cases at vehicle, system and component level
- Review and approve all safety cases for each vehicle programme
Key candidate requirements
- Degree qualified
- A minimum of 20 years of automotive engineering experience
- At least 5 years of experience leading vehicle, system and component Functional Safety
- Experience of developing hybrid vehicle programmes into mass production
- Good understanding of ISO 26262
- You can expect a very competitive salary within the range of 800k to 1.5 million RMB Nett after taxes
- Paid for housing, food, air tickets and child education subsidy
Talented, Functional Safety Engineers should apply for this job by emailing their CV and covering letter