Biddable Media Project Manager - 53888
Contract - Competitive (Inside IR35)
Basildon, Essex (WFH Flex)
Digital Marketing - Automotive
A Biddable Media Project Manager opportunity has become available for a global automotive OEM.
Deliver specific efficiency and effectiveness objectives across Biddable Media workstreams as required:
- Market Coordination/ Market Support Meetings
- Audiences Programme
- Attribution Programme
- Cookieless Media and Marketing Programme
- Biddable Media Team Support
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience and knowledge of Media or Marketing a must-have, within Automotive industry preferred, but not essential.
- Project management qualified, and experience required, with an ability to coordinate cross-functional stakeholders to drive and deliver tasks.
- Recent experience and knowledge of digital marketing practice.
- Good communication skills (incl. writing management papers and presentations).
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Strong team player, with proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Self-starter, with record of taking responsibility for key assignments and delivering results.
- Ability to passionately articulate the voice of the customer, a passion for customer experience.
- Analytical Mind-Set with an understanding of and ability to interpret and manipulate metrics, analytics and data to produce actionable insights.
- Experience working with IT desirable.
- Awareness of GDPR.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.