£24.00 - 29.52 per hour
Demand Generation Specialist - 53888
Up to £29.52 per hour (Inside IR35)
Basildon, Essex (WFH Flex)
Digital Marketing - Automotive
A Demand Generation Specialist opportunity has become available for a global automotive OEM.
- Market Coordination/ Market Support Meetings
- Lead Enrichment – and Data Integration
- Cookie-less Marketing Programme
- Audiences Programme
- Strategic Data & eCommerce Analytics
- Attribution Programme
- Demand Creation Team Support
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience and knowledge in Marketing must-have, Media exposure a bonus, within Automotive industry preferred.
- Recent experience and knowledge of digital marketing practice.
- Good communication skills (incl. writing management papers and presentations).
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Strong team player, with proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Self-starter, with record of taking responsibility for key assignments and delivering results.
- Ability to passionately articulate the voice of the customer, a passion for customer experience.
- Analytical Mind-Set with an understanding of and ability to interpret and manipulate metrics, analytics and data to produce actionable insights.
- Experience working with IT experts, ideally within the PDO (Product Driven Organisation) model and agile working methods. Knowledge of IT architecture, systems and processes and ability to develop detailed customer, IT and data driven process flows. Awareness of GDPR.
- Project management experience desirable, with an ability to coordinate cross-functional stakeholders to deliver tasks.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.