- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Purchasing and procurement
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Duration: 18 months
- Start Date: June/July 2022
- Expiry Date: 20 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61170
Up to £21/hr - Inside IR35
Peterborough/Remote - Hybrid
Duration - 18 month minimum contract
We are currently recruiting a Demand Analyst for a leading manufacturing company based in Peterborough. You will be part of a team of 5, with 2 based internationally. You will work for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives.
Main duties and responsibilities as a Demand Analyst will be as followed:
- Work directly with dealers and customers on improving the demand planning processes related to critical component rebuilds, repairs, and replacements.
- Ensure the demand signals captured through the Planned Component Rebuild and Plan for Every Serial Number processes are accurate and reliable.
- Analyze and action the demand signals received from dealers and customers.
- Communicate the demand signals to the relevant business partners.
- Provide the relevant feedback to dealers regarding the decisions made and actions taken based on the demand signals.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills & experience:
- Business or engineering degree.
- Green Belt trained, process oriented with a working knowledge of supply chain to customer processes.
- Project management skills with process / systems expertise in at least one relevant area.
- Team player.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work well with middle and upper management levels at Cat, dealers, and customers.
- Experience working with dealers and/or customers.
- Black Belt trained.
- Solid understanding of parts distribution and operations.
- Familiarity and experience with at least some of the following systems & applications: Antares, OLGA, AMT, Builder, Microsoft Access & Excel, Cognos, Tableau, and SAS.
- Experience working in at least some of the following areas: parts sales, parts operations, forecasting, demand planning, repair options, and/or component rebuilds.
To process a full application, please contact James Tilley - email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.