over 1 year ago
Supplier Performance Field Representative
Location: Milan - Italy
A Supplier Performance Field Representative is required to improve supplier delivery commitments from suppliers within Italy. Candidates with experience of working with suppliers and communicating improved delivery commitments within manufacturing highly regulated environments would be well received.
This global aerospace company, requires a detailed and outstanding Supplier Performance Field Representative who can improve and communicate supplier delivery commitments from suppliers within Italy. As a Supplier Performance Field Representative you will be required to:
- Work with suppliers in the region to improve supplier delivery commits in order to achieve improved delivery to operations.
- Work with suppliers to provide Line of Balance for critical deliveries, and WIP trackers as needed to support such deliveries. Expedite critical parts out of suppliers.
- Work with BUs to understand critical parts impact, and status at suppliers.
- Communicate critical parts status using LOB and WIP Tracker to BU Operations and leadership.
- Drive delivery improvement plans such as overdue reduction, and buffer compliance.
- Work with supplier to expedite at Outside Processing Houses as needed.
- Work with BU to Eliminate risks and roadblocks such us outstanding SRIs, CADs, and FAIs that prevent suppliers from meeting performance targets, and escalate as needed.
- Participate in or lead process improvement projects to streamline Supplier Performance Operations.
As a Supplier Performance Field Representative, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, or other Business related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Engineering/Supply Chain/Manufacturing or related area with a continued proven track record of performance achievement, and growth with increased level of responsibility in an operations environment
- Experience in working with suppliers
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and still succeed
- Knowledge of supply chain management in the Aerospace organisation
- Project/program Management
- Ability to lead in a collaborative team environment
- Travel Requirement: 90%
- Language English and Italian:Professional.
- Resident in Italy.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is resident in Italy with knowledge and experience of Supplier Performance improvement and development within Aerospace supply chain to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Aerospace high technology company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits,
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience of Supplier Performance improvement and development and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Supplier Performance Field Representative role - Italy, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 0044 1384 446 155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.