Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job title: Deburrer
Salary Range £10.07 per hour
Industry/ Strapline: Aerospace/engineering/labourer/manufacturing
A deburrer is required with knowledge of Machining environment and working safely. Candidates with experience of the engineering industry would be well received.
Due to company growth, an aerospace company based in Sheffield requires a motivated deburrer with engineering environment experience for a new permanent role. As a deburrer you will be required to:
- Deburrer components to batch card and drawing requirement
- Drill, countersink, chamfer, trim down, polish, saw and tap components to customer requirements.
- Check work using gauges to make sure quality levels are maintained.
- Help train newer employees
- You will be responsible for your own personal protective equipment and wearing it at all times.
The deburrer should have the following skills or experience
- Experienced in working in an engineering environment
- Good English and Mathematics skills
- An ability to work on your own initiative and as a group effectively
- A motivated and productive work ethic.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of engineering and deburring to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sheffield-based aerospace company will offer you:
Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of engineering and have a great work ethic and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the deburrer role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.