£400 - 500 per day + Benefits
Pay Rate - £400-500 per day
Located – Hampshire
Inside IR35 – PAYE/UMBRELLA only
Database Administrator, DBA, Oracle, DB2, IMS
A Database Administrator required to join a large business based in Hampshire with experience of production database environments and Oracle databases. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to a period of growth this fantastic company, based in Hampshire requires an experienced DBA to join the team for a new 6–12-month contract. As the Database Administrator, you will be required to:
- Be involved in various duties including BAU and project work.
- Be responsible for daily operations, admin, and data integrity of business-critical databases.
- Provide support to build teams regarding any database issues.
- Provide support to application teams regarding any application issues.
- Provide guidance to design and build teams on any database related topics.
The Database Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- A strong knowledge of Oracle Databases (DB2 / IMS)
- Experience of BAU and project work
- Experience of supporting various teams on critical database issues.
- Experience of analysing and resolving complex issues within applications.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience as Database Administrator to work for a great company and to develop your career further.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Database Administrator position, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.