£Comp + Bens
about 2 months ago
Database Administrator and Part Marker
A Database Administrator and Part Marker is required to record lifing data of engine components and use the laser part marking machine. Candidates with experience of working in a workshop environment to tight deadlines would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a renowned designer, manufacturer and builder of award winning race engine solutions, based in Basildon, requires a proactive Database Administrator and Part Marker to support the build and maintenance of race engine products. As a Database Administrator and Part Marker you will be required to:
- Enter data received (following receipt of engine build documentation) onto LifeCheck database
- Support requests from stakeholders such as Design Engineers, Track Support Engineers and Engine Build Shop for interrogation of the LifeCheck database
- Undertake Laser marking of products, as received from machine shop and suppliers
The Database Administrator and Part Marker should have the following skills or experience:
- Experienced in database entry within a Mechanical Engineering environment (e.g. motorsport, automotive, aerospace), with meticulous attention to detail
- Good IT skills, including MS Excel
- Ability to work with limited guidance (although training on use of LifeCheck software and Laser part marking will be given)
- Familiarity with Internal Combustion (IC) engines advantageous
- Experience of working in a motorsport environment desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with good data entry skills gained within an engineering environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based motorsport supplier will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Database Administrator and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Database Administrator and Part Marker role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.