Data Subject Matter Expert
£16.00-20.42 consolidated rate
Data Subject Matter Expert opportunity has become available working for a multinational snacks company based at their Birmingham site.
- Focused effort on data cleansing and enrichment.
- Ensure Data Consistency and Completeness: -Validate & Approve - Phys / Chem - Sensory - Ship/Storage Conditions, Packaging -Resolve Inconsistencies Shipping / Storage / Sensory -Request / interpret Plant Phys. Chem.
- Quality Data, Analytical Test Target Min Max Values, Grading sheets & Shelf life data.
- Ensure to meet requirements linked to Manufacturing Standards initiative with emphasis on 'Critical to Process' and 'Critical to Quality'.
- Consolidation of Bill of Materials.
- Transformation of Recipe Structure for PROD and FOR into new Bill of Materials.
2) Strong Attention to Detail
3) Effective communication skills
- Solid experience in R&D and understanding of recipe structures / network in respective category to: Validate and approve data Consolidation of BOM's / Recipes to new structure (flat vs. multi-level).
- Facilitate / resolve discrepancies data analyst may encounter.
- Performance testing and sign off for new equipment.
- Science Degree.
Interested in the above opportunity? Please apply to Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.