£16.00-20.42 consolidated rate
Data Analyst opportunity has become available working for a multinational snacks company based at their Birmingham site.
Key role will be to transfer ingredient and product formulae information to a new Recipe system.
- Focused effort on data cleansing and enrichment.
- Ensure Data Consistency and Completeness
- Quality Data, Analytical Test Target Min Max Values, Grading sheets & Shelf life data.
- Ensure to meet requirements linked to Manufacturing Standards initiative with emphasis on 'Critical to Process' and 'Critical to Quality'.
- Consolidation of Bill of Materials.
2) Strong Attention to Detail
3) Effective communication skills
- Understanding of recipe structures
- Previous validation and approve data
- Consolidation of BOM's
- Facilitate / resolve discrepancies data analyst may encounter
- Performance testing and sign off for new equipment.
- Science Degree.
Interested in the above opportunity? Please apply to Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.