We are recruiting a Data Scientist to join an engineering Quality Assurance team at a world renown engineering plant in Derbyshire, to support with complex data extraction from a fast paced and state-of-the-art engineering plant. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience using tools like python to deploy & monitor models effectively to improve business and engineering processes.
- Work with Engineers to extract data from existing machinery and information systems.
- Support installation of new monitoring systems.
- Analyse and evaluate data to identify location and causes of manufacturing problems, or issues with quality.
- Use the data to present opportunities and focus areas for improvement.
- Work with Engineers to implement improvements and monitor to ensure success.
Skills / attributes
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Strong data analysis skills
- Able to use data to identify solutions
- Able to communicate the outcomes of analysis simply and communicate opportunities to Engineers.
The Data Scientist will be degree qualified in Computer Science, Electronics, Software Engineering, and have knowledge or experience of big data and its extrapolation to use to improve and enhance manufacturing processes. This is an exciting role with the potential of growth and development in the future. Applicants will receive excellent salary and benefits packages and be part of a successful and forward thinking organisation.
Please apply to this advert today or contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Ltd for more information.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.