- Sector: IT & Cyber security
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Ellie Ebbage
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 397555
- Expiry Date: 13 June 2022
- Job Ref: 59591
Title: Data Protection Advisor
Rate: up to £29.83/hr Ltd - inside IR35
Division: HR and Corporate Services
Contract Position based at: Dunton
Duration: 2 months initially
- Develop privacy compliance health check reports/audits for the Group DPO i.e. initial internal audit and recommendations.
- Support the DPO and Privacy Compliance Manager with an overall compliance privacy programme.
- Build, develop and further enhance internal processes and protocols to manage data risk and promote data governance, compliance, and assurance.
- Promote and enhance cross-team collaboration supporting data protection objectives and overall compliance programmes
- Undertake compliance activities (e.g. DPIAs, Register of Data Processing Activities)
- Review and put in place data processing agreements
- Project management experience
- Demonstrable years plus experience acting as a privacy SME
- Experience advising companies on ePrivacy Directive (The Cookie Law)
- Privacy Certification (e.g. CIPP/E)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
- GDPR training course
- Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
For further information, please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.