Job title: Data Integrity Specialist
Salary Range: up to £20.00p/h PAYE
As Data Integrity Specialist you will be responsible for the planning, generation and execution of CSV & Data Integrity project plan, protocols and reports.
- Working in collaboration with IT, Quality and laboratory leads, effectively communicating the outcome to the business.
- Performing data integrity duties ensuring that processes collating data on-site is accurate and up to date in order to be ready for regulatory inspections.
- Take an active role in delivering training in CSV/ Data Integrity Collaborate and effectively communicate information between IT and Quality department to meet CSV / Data integrity project deliverable.
- To maintain and improve the quality system processes by review and approval of QMS processes.
- Represent audits by clients and assist at regulatory inspections.
- Conduct external and internal audits all CSV / Data integrity processes.
- Computer System Validation
- Data Integrity Project Management
- Very good verbal and written communication
- Quality Management system
- Adaptable to meet customer / business requirements
- Able to work efficiently in a team
- Attention to detail Influencing skills
- Report writing
- Computer literate in standards MS office applications & Q-Pulse or similar Electronic
- Working knowledge of CSV, Data Integrity, GMP, Quality Assurance Role, Pharmaceutical Industry - laboratory or manufacturing areas, working in a regulated environment.
- Scientific degree / HNC or equivalent.
This is a 6 month contract position offering an hourly rate of up to £20.00 based at Reading
It is imperative that applicants demonstrate and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.