Title: Data Input Supervisor
Contract Position based at: Whitley
The role is to cover the start of our Brexit strategy in the event that the UK leaves the EU without a deal, or under circumstances where a Customs declaration is needed for import and exports. This is a data input role and requires no previous Customs experience, although this would be beneficial. If you have experience as a Call Centre Supervisor or Office Manager, this would be very suitable.
- Support the preparation of Customs Declarations in accordance with defined processes at Customs
- Assist with the review of backing documentation to ensure compliance with appropriate tax law e.g. check of validity of invoices, calculations on backing spreadsheet, and highlighting points of concern to more senior staff
- Support the process on month end customs submissions to ensure all adjustments required are posted in an accurate and timely manner before final input
- Reconciliations of company Customs entries ensuring that all entries are both understood in terms of the transactional background
- Carry out all work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Creation and closure of Transit Documents
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
- Attention to Detail
- English GCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Computer Skills
- Ability to effectively interpret and communicate base data and input into JLR systems
- Good analytical skills with an attention to detail
- Excel skills
- Previous supervisory skills
Experience of GTSSAP
Some knowledge of Customs formalities
English GCSE Grade C or equivalent
Shift work will be required so the rate has been increased to incorporate shift premium.
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW. For more information contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Le Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.