over 1 year ago
CAD Data Analyst
We are seeking a Data Exchange & Access Control Analyst / Technical Officer to support the engineering team with CAD data transfers and translations, provide the correct system access rights and give data release user support.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Data Exchange & Access Analyst / Technical Officer with basic knowledge of CAD application for a new contract role. As a Data Exchange & Access Control Analyst you will be required to:
- Register & support of access requests for PDM systems.
- Administration of staff access to confidential data.
- Process CAD data exchange import and export requests.
- Provide user support for data release activities.
- Provision of supplier data submission support.
- Administration support to digital lot actives.
The Data Exchange & Access Control Analyst /Technical Officer should have the following skills or experience:
- Customer oriented with strong communication skills.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload
- IT literate, competent user of all Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of CAD application (Further training will be provided).
If you have any questions about the Data Exchange & Access Control Analyst / Technical Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship