Data Analytics Consultant - Asset Management
Sheffield, but other national locations will be considered
An experienced Data Analytics Consultant - Asset Management who has previously managed analytical projects is required on a permanent basis for an international company that specialises in bespoke analytics software in Sheffield.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring clients have a full understanding of the project process and deliverables
- Running client workshops
- Managing outputs and quality throughout delivery of the project
- Collecting, assessing and transforming client data
- Deriving predictive models using appropriate statistical techniques
- Designing and populating models within clients software
- Producing client reports, technical notes and model documentation
- Delivering technical sales support including software demonstrations
You will ideally also have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level within Data Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or other financial or numeric related field
- Experienced in the delivery of analytical projects in a consultancy environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional skills in data collection and interpretation
- Predictive and / or prescriptive analytics knowledge
- Understanding of investment models, assets and systems of assets
- Mathematical and statistical analysis and modelling skills.
- Use of analysis tools; R, MATLAB, SAS, SPSS or similar.
This is a permanent position with a competitive market rate salary and excellent prospects for career progression. This role will be based at their head office in Sheffield, South Yorkshire however a willingness to travel nationally will be required on occasions.