4 months ago
Data Analytics Consultant - Asset Management
We are seeking a Data Analytics Consultant (Asset Management) for one the UK's leading software consultancies supporting asset intensive industries. This post will be based in Coventry and you will be providing commercial and technical leadership in delivery of analytical projects to clients, establishing and maintaining the relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our clients analytics & consultancy team collects, processes and interprets customer corporate data to produce long term strategic investment plans for companies to improve management of their assets. This is achieved using their bespoke analytics software.
As a Data Analytics Consultant you will manage, coordinate, and deliver data analysis and asset investment planning projects to clients which will enable them to define their future investment strategies. Building relationships is critical to this role as you'll be engaging with client personnel across a range of functions including technical and non-technical staff, asset managers and decision makers. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of analytical projects to clients ensuring assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and in accordance with the project scope.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver analytical projects to clients
- Ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget, to a high quality and within the project scope
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Facilitate and run client workshops as required to gather insight
- Manage outputs and quality throughout delivery of a project ensuring all work packages align to the project scope
- Collecting, assessing and transforming client data
- Derive predictive models using appropriate statistical techniques
- Design and populate models within software
- Configure the software and any third party solutions required to generate optimised investment plans
- Produce client reports, technical notes and model documentation
- Delivery of technical sales support including software demonstrations
You will ideally also have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level within Data Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or other financial field
- Experience in an analytical or consultancy environment
- Confident presenting to technical and non-technical audiences
- Skills within data collection, interpretation and predictive analytics
- Extensive use of MS Excel, R, Python, Matlab, SAS, SPSS or similar or other statistical packages Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.