An opportunity has arisen to work as a Data Analyst for this world leading off highway manufacturer based in Peterborough.
As Data Analyst, you will focus predominantly on Quality, Reliability & Warranty predictive analytics, looking at how insights can be gained from a wide variety of data sources in order to make forecasting and processes more efficient.
A familiarity with tools to manage large data sets both discrete and continuous would be beneficial, as would principles of data indexing and management.
The Data Analyst will:
- Demonstrate a breadth of knowledge in the application statistical methods and/or digital methods to solve business problems. Ideally will have a strong background in mathematics and / or statistics.
- Coach and mentor other Information Analysts in the creation, validation, and application of statistical models, as well as in implementing digital solutions;
- Participate on 3-4 projects concurrently
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree, preferably in statistics,economics, mathematics, or a similar field with quantitative coursework, and substantial professional experience
- Must be comfortable working in MS Office, and industry standard statistics and data visualisation packages
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx or other ETL & visualisation packages is beneficial
- Ability to code, R or Python preferred
- Must demonstrate strong leadership, initiative, interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.