West London, London
Attractive + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Data Analyst - West London - Trainee/Graduate - Attractive - Permanent
A Data Analyst is required to perform Data Analysis and mandatory flight data maintenance.
The Data Analyst is required to join an Aviation Systems Company.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for Flight Data Recording and database construction.
The Data Analyst will also proactively identify and implement changes to improve overall working methods of analysis and prepare clear and concise technical reports.
Data Analyst - Trainee - Key Responsibilities
- Flight Data Recording and database construction
- Implement changes to improve overall working methods of analysis
- Liaise with OEMs and customers as necessary
- Prepare clear and concise technical reports
- Maintain the departments personal computers including software updates
- Occasionally required to work outside of normal work hours
- Occasional travel to other sites/customer premises
- Undertake cross-training in other technical areas
- Take responsibility for understanding the Standard Operating Procedures
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements at all times.
Skills Attributes Required for Data Analyst - Trainee
- Previous experience of working in an avionics / airline environment (Desirable)
- Knowledge of data transfer and digital conversion
- Advanced level MS Office (Word/Excel/Access)
- Working knowledge of aircraft systems & flying controls ideally
- Understanding of CAA, FAA and Aviation Legislation/Authority's
- Able to trouble shoot and maintain all generations of PCs
- Technical degree or A-Levels - ideally, Aerospace or Aviation Engineering
- Able to work additional hours at busy times
- Due to nature of business security clearance will be required
- Non-smoker desirable
Security Clearance will be required for this role due to the nature of the Industry
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Data Analyst - Trainee then apply directly or contact Peter Heap at Jonathan Lee Recruitment. Either Direct Line 01384 446102 or Email suitable MS Word CV's to