- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Supply chain
- Contact: Kate Stevens
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446130
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59410
Title: Sales & Operations Planning and Execution Analyst
Division: Supply Chain Planning Team
Contract Position based at: Gaydon and Whitley
Duration: 12 Months
Rates: up to £30.28/hour Ltd (£23.36/hour PAYE)
The S&OP and E Senior Analyst will be an active member of the Supply Chain Planning team and be responsible for leading the successful application of the monthly Sales & Operation Planning and weekly Execution process each cycle.
The role will ensure the S&OP and E meetings take place, lead facilitation of the meetings, summarises the meeting to prepare for the next cycle. This role is focused on achieving the S&OP and E process objectives via successful execution.
1) Analysis: Is experienced in, and skilled at, finding and understanding data and data patterns to construct conclusions and insights that aid in decision making processes
2) Facilitation: Strong skills as a meeting facilitator with the ability to keep a meeting on track while engaging all stakeholders and driving to a set of decisions that can be executed in the business
3) Presentation: Is adept at constructing presentations for the S&OP and E team to communicate process, concepts, data, scenarios and other critical information to facilitate teamwork and decision making
- Experience in end-to-end supply chain or transferable function.
- Other experiences: Logistics, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Finance and Engineering
- Commercially aware and ability to anticipate and respond to changes in the industry.
- A Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Finance, Engineering or Operations Management.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
Please apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.