Paying up to £25 per hour ltd/umbrella
2 month initial contract
A Data Analyst is required to provide support for a Chippenham based automotive manufacturing organisation. The Data Analyst role is a temporary assignment for 2 months and is paying up to £25 DOE.
- Manipulating data in excel
- Producing reporting suites
- Utilising information and data on free trade agreements, suppliers, costings, BOM's etc.
- Running VLOOKUP's, pivot tables to produce meaningful reports that will allow the purchasing team to understand gaps in the supply base
The ideal person will have:
- A degree qualification
- A back ground in data analysis or similar
- Engineering or manufacturing sector experience ideally
- Strong analytical experience
- A high level of IT literacy
- Self-motivation with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills