Coventry, West Midlands
£450 - £454 per day
about 1 year ago
A Data Analysis and Architecture Manager is required to work for a leading automotive OEM based in Coventry, with travel to Gaydon.
Data Analysis and Architecture Manager
- Previous experience and knowledge of various data management tools (i.e. SDS etc.) & MS Excel / Access and integrated data solution designs (e.g. ESB, CRM, and BI)
- Operational Retailer experience
- Automotive Manufacturer Experience
- Ability to support implementation, use and comply to data governance frameworks - operating models, roles and responsibilities, policies/procedures and key metrics.
- Analyse, interpret and use data analysis and architecture solutions to ensure achievement of strategic business objectives
- Identify Interface Data Errors and ensure that appropriate focus is put on understanding and fixing root cause of any data issues and specific data gaps
- Review and manage duplicate accounts, this will include de-dupe and cleansing processes, review of root cause of the duplicate and implementation of changes to resolve root cause
- Provide guidance and support in data management best practices and governance, as required
- Develop, manage and deliver Data Analysis and Architecture processes and use data quality experience and best practices to continuously refine and improve standards
Knowledge of Data management Tools and integrated data solutions designs
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.