£18k - 24k per year
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Data Controller to work on a permanent basis in Leicester. This is an urgent requirement.
Salary for this role is £18k-£24k depending upon experience.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisation skills and good eye for detail. You must have experience with Microsoft Excel and have strong administrative skills.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To provide full project data control and administration in support of the company.
- To assist with defining and maintaining data management processes.
- To ensure compliance against data management processes
- Provide data control support to the company in a timely manner.
- Become Subject Matter Expert (SME) and administer relevant data management tools.
- Submit and receive data in a variety of media formats.
- Ensure all data is submitted, received and distributed in line with all security, commercial and contractual regulations.
- Administer company data management tools.
- Check the integrity of incoming and outgoing data and administer in line with company processes.
- Adhere to Export Controls in transmitting data.
- Adhere to Security requirements for data receipt, transmission & distribution.
- Adhere to Data Protection Act.
- Maintain company distribution and protocol matrices.
- Maintain software and hard copy data storage.
- Provide support to the Configuration Manager.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- GCSE Level standard in English - Essential
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office - Essential
- Knowledge of company data management tools – Desirable (but training will be available)
- Demonstrable knowledge of data management in terms of accuracy, history and audit traceability – Essential
- Good communication, time management and organisational skills – Essential
- Able to follow instruction and work independently as required – Essential
- At least 2 years of experience in data control / administration – Essential
- Able to achieve requisite security clearance - Essential
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.