Job title: Data Acquisition Engineer - 34923
Salary Range: Up to £21.52 per hour LTD
Location: Whitley, Gaydon, Browns Lane
Industry: Electrical Systems
An opportunity to join an exciting & expanding area of the industry.
You will be responsible for vehicle based data acquisition on prototype, pre-production and customer cars.
Responsibilities will also include handling of day to day data acquisition requests for engineering, manufacturing, end customer etc
To apply for this Data Acquisition Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- In-depth understanding the physical layer of automotive electrical systems
- An understanding of vehicle data acquisition uses and methods
- Strong people skills and an ability to build relationships in complex stakeholder environments
- Hazardous Voltage safety related qualification
- Experience of automotive diagnostics
- An understanding of vehicle network protocols and inter-module communications
- Data analysis experience, preferably of time series based data
Please contact James Tilley for details on this Data Acquisition Engineer role.