Dash Systems Optimisation Engineer - 53160
£23.00 Ltd Co
IR35 Status: Inside
A Dash Systems Optimisation Engineer is required to cover Dash/Cowl, Front Floor, Cockpit, Wiring, Electrical Modules, Steering Column, Pedal Box, EBB, Dash Insulators, Interface of the Dash with Under hood Components, Safety, NVH, Durability, Corrosion
This company based in Basildon requires a Dash Systems Optimisation Engineer with experience of completing geometrical designs on multi-part assemblies to achieve functional performance and compatibility for a new contract role
The Dash Systems Optimisation Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Demonstrates critical thinking, courage, humility, decisiveness, flexibility, knowledge, vision, resilience and communications
- Strong systems thinking and analytical skills
- Strong application ability with the following: OEM visualization tools (e.g Team Centre), OEM Design and Release systems and Requirements Databases (e.g. FEDE, WERS, eFDVS or equivalent), SysML (MagicDraw) and quality documentation (DFMEA, LFMA, Boundary Documents)
- Experience with Systems Engineering
- Experience with product development in the Automotive, Aerospace, Defense or Medical Device industry
- Experience of completing geometrical designs on multi-part assemblies to achieve functional performance and compatibility.
- Experience of completing or reviewing computational models to assess product and system performance.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Systems Engineering.
- Masters Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Physics or related degree
- Chartered engineering status (incl. INCOSE, IMechE or IET)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with prior experience in design and release of Interior Trim, HVAC, Electrical, Exterior Ornamentation, Chassis or Body Structure to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Dash Systems Optimisation Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.