Dash Systems Engineer - 53177
£20.84 Ltd Co
IR35 Status: Inside
A Dash Systems Engineer is required to develop innovative cross-functional solutions that deliver the vehicle targets for cost, weight and performance and meet customer needs and expectations.
This company based in Basildon requires a Dash Systems Engineer with product development in the Automotive, Aerospace, Defense or Medical Device industry for a new contract role
The Dash Systems Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Demonstrates critical thinking, decisiveness, flexibility, knowledge and resilience.
- Understanding of systems thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong empathy and communication skills to enable collaboration.
- Experience with product development in the Automotive, Aerospace, Defense or Medical Device industry.
- Experience of completing geometrical designs on multi-part assemblies to achieve functional performance and compatibility.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Systems Engineering.
- Recent graduate and post graduate candidates will be considered based on their project experience and prior employment.
- Some travel likely to Germany and US Development Centres
- Would suit ambitious candidates who have prior experience with an engineering employer and have achieved significant project accomplishments.
- Demonstrate strong numerical or computational experience and wish to transition into a product development role.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience of OEM visualisation tools to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Basildon based automotive company will offer you:
- £23.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Dash Systems Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.